About Dr. Adrienne Robek
Adrienne Robek, Ph.D, BCBA-D has conducted research and provided ABA services for people on the autism spectrum since 1998. In 2007 she earned a doctorate in behavioral psychology from the City University of New York. She has published several articles and given numerous presentations on the subject of autism. Dr. Robek also has extensive clinical experience, having created domestic and international ABA programs.
- Autism authority
- Dr. Adrienne Robek has conducted research and provided ABA services for people on the autism spectrum for more than 15 years.
- Diagnostics and treatment
- Dr. Robek provides an array of services that range from the diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders to the development of home-based ABA services.
- ABA expert
- Dr. Robek has developed two home-based programs in New York City and one center-based program in Doha, Qatar that provide high quality services to hundreds of families with children on the autism spectrum.
- Scholar and educator
- Dr. Robek provides supervision for masters-level students who study Applied Behavior Analysis at The Sage Colleges, School of Education in New York.
- International volunteer
- Dr. Robek has worked as a volunteer, presenting workshops in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and training therapists in Chandigarh, India.
- Widespread recognition
- Dr. Robek's experience with hundreds of patients and her extensive academic background make her one of the leading experts on ABA.